NIAA is comprised of some of the most respected independent auctions in the country.
Our members abide by the NIAA Code of Ethics so that when you sell or purchase through one of our auctions you know that you are getting an product that was represented fairly.
Tentative - February 4-6
To offer our customers an alliance of quality automotive auction professionals, who utilize the most efficient re-marketing methods available to auction vehicles to both dealers and the public, while providing a consistent WIN-WIN scenario for buyers and sellers.
Our auctions are also open to car dealers. If you’re looking to bid like the dealers bid and get wholesale car prices, then one of our auctions is the place for you. Our members offer a variety of donation vehicles, government vehicles, repossessed vehicles, and more. If you’re looking for a great deal on cars, check out one of our member auctions at the National Independent Auction Association.
Our list of auction members includes:
- Auction Insurance Agency, Birmingham, AL
- Auto Auction Solutions, Gulf Breeze, FL
- AutoZone, Memphis, TN
- Capital AA, NH, DC, MD, PA
- Capital City AA, Rancho Cordova, CA
- Capital Auto and Truck, Washington,DC
- Carriage Trade Public AA, Conshohocken, PA
- Greater Detroit AA, Brownstown, MI
- Indiana Public Auto, Indianapolis, IND.
- Kaman Auctions, Edmonds, WA
- Lehigh Valley Auto Auction, LLC, Whitehall, PA
- Midwest Auto Auction, Redford, MI
- Musser Bros Trucks & Auto Auction, Nampa, ID
- Premier Public Auto Auction, Laurel, MD
- Public Auto Auctions, Kyle, TX
- Ray's Southern Auto Auctions, Greensboro, NC
- Richmond Auto Auction, Richmond, VA
- Sierra Auto Auction, Phoenix, AZ
- Skipco Auto Auction, Canal Fulton, OH